You and your partner may wish to proceed collaboratively if you:
- Desire the assurance provided by having legal representation throughout the proce
- Want to retain control over your own lives and the lives of your children.
- Want to divorce at your own pace rather than on the Court’s timetable.
- Wish to reach agreement through open discussions and co-operative problem solving
- Desire to build two functioning households that foster a successful co parenting relationship for the benefit of your children
- Do not want the threat of going to Court to influence your decisions
- Desire your issues to remain private.