Development Consulting Services
125 Half Mile Road, Suite 200
Red Bank, New Jersey – 07701
Phone : (732) 741-7776
Fax : (732) 741-7788
1. The Practical Assessment
This session will include an on-site visit to evaluate the current state of your office and collaborative law practice. A written assessment will be made to determine ways to move forward with your collaborative practice with recommended tools and techniques which are in alignment with your current business plan. Your written assessment is followed up with a 30-minute telephone review of the assessment and Q & A. Fee is $550.00.
2. Launching Your Collaborative Practice
This package includes four sessions and an introduction to your personalized “Roadmap” intended to provide the foundation to bring your collaborative law practice to the next level utilizing the latest tools, techniques, resources and collaborative law trends in conjunction with your overall business goals. Includes:
- Follow up on practical assessment to create an outline of goals
- 4 collaborative coaching sessions – 60 minutes each to include: review of past, present and future goals, to assess what is working and not working in achieving those goals, and design a plan of action to continue to build your practice in conjunction with those goals.
- Weekly agenda and notes to follow and assess progress
- A copy of my latest publication
“Roadmap to Collaborative Divorce – You’ve Been Trained, Now What?” ($49.99 value)
This manual explains the process of Collaborative Divorce step-by-step with helpful hints and a library of standard forms used by members of a collaborative team.
- Share collaborative resources and recommended readings
- Monthly emails to assess progress and answer questions
- Fee is $1,250.00. (Save $150.00 by combining #1 and #2)
3. Marketing Your Collaborative Practice
This is a 3 session package designed to help expand your collaborative practice through creative online marketing and branding strategies. A plan will be designed to assess and develop key strategies that will provide guidelines to help lay the foundation to help drive and sustain a successful collaborative practice in the future. Fee is $750.00.
In addition, an overall marketing outline will be designed specifically tailored to your practice. The following tools/steps will be included in this marketing package: identifying collaborative practice business goals, creating a business plan that is in alignment with those goals, discovering your professional niche and brand, designing a creative marketing strategy that reflects that brand to engage with your target audience, recommendations for setting up an online marketing plan and continual weekly assessment to keep you focused.
Having a Collaborative Practice Development Plan tailored to your practice and goals will assist and teach you successful tools and methods for growing your collaborative practice. If desired, after completing the above introductory packages, I am available for hourly consulting sessions by telephone, Skype or Face Time.
Joanne S. Nadell is a collaborative divorce attorney, mediator, author, speaker and educator with a private legal practice near the Jersey Shore.